Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

I have big news.  Spring is here.  Sort of.  

See, the trees are still totally bare and there aren't any leaves yet, but there are these slight buds that give me hope that I'll see flowers on those branches soon.  Plus, I kid you not, it's been warm out recently.  Although the temperature insists that today's high was only 52-F, if you had asked me I would have told you it was easily in the 60's.  Perhaps it was the glorious shining sun or perhaps it's just that after months of weather in the 20's and 30's a 52 degree day is hot stuff.  Nevertheless, with weather continually showing mid-50's temps for the next week, I'm a happy camper -- er, teacher.  

beautiful bud

buds against blue sky


 

1 comment:

  1. Yay spring! these pics are beautiful. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete