Thursday, July 8, 2010

Here it goes again!


Here it goes again from SDub on Vimeo.
I gripe about the 5th graders a lot.  In the classroom they tend to be loud and disrespectful.  They talk and talk and don't seem to care about my class.  In class I attempt to be strict with them, but outside of the class I try to be fun and let loose with them.  I mean, how can I be strict with these kids who are forced to clean my classroom every week?  


About a week ago or so I played the music video for Ok Go's "Here We Go Again" because they wanted some music while they cleaned.  I never could have imagined how much they would love this song.  They have been assigned to clean my room about 4 or 5 times now.  And we have listened to that video (and danced!) each time.  Um yes, we.  Sometimes I dance too.  But just a little.  

Anyway, I finally caught it on video.  I hope it works! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping they stick with school because none of them has a future in dance. At least they are having fun in the English classroom though.

    ReplyDelete