Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2/3 finished

At this point I am more than 8 months into my contract.  It means I am 2/3 done.  My co-teacher asked me today about when I want to fly back to the U.S..  I'll be flying back on September 7th or 8th (TBD). 


My next few months will be the following: 
June 2: National election day (no school)
July 23: Last day of school before break
July 24 - Aug 1: vacation
Aug 2 -  Aug 20: teach summer camp
Aug 21 - Aug 25: vacation
Aug 26 - Sept 3: school (Last day of teaching 9/3/10)
Sept 4 - 6: packing and cleaning
Sept 7: fly back to San Diego

June will seem like it goes on forever, but I imagine that once July hits, the time will just fly by. Plans for June include: camping, beach trip, and tea plantation.  Also, documentary filming. During my vacation time (July/August) I hope to go to the Jisan Valley Rock Festival, Jeju Island, and hopefully to Japan.  



4 comments:

  1. if you need a travel buddy for your summer break, i believe mine is the same time! i finally arrive in korea saturday evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have lots of fun things ahead of you. I can't believe you've already been there for so long. Where did you take that picture.. those flowers are pretty.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. the picture was just taken in a little area by the Han River. It isn't a park or anything special. Just a patch of wild flowers :D

    ReplyDelete