Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dos Tacos

Today I had the pleasure of my first Mexican food in Korea.  It was delightful!  Now, you should know that I make my own Mexican food on a weekly basis (you can find most things you need for a burrito at Home Plus) but burritos in a restaurant seem to taste a million times better.  

Dos Tacos is located right off the main strip in Gangnam (Kangnam).  I have actually walked passed it dozens of times and never even knew it was there because it's discretely hidden behind the Apple store (which is called Frisbee).  

Even though we got to Dos Tacos at 2pm we still had to wait about 20 minutes before we could get a seat.  The restaurant is very small.  It has about 10 little tables.  

As always, I entertained myself with pictures. 


dos tacos this way

 
                              the inside of the restaurant.  

Finally it was time to eat.  I was so excited about my food that I took a few bites before I remembered that I was supposed to take a picture of my burrito.  Oops.  Now you have to see my half-eaten burrito.  
I got the vegetarian burrito which came
with rice, beans (actually this wasn't on the menu but I was pleased when they showed up on my burrito anyway), salsa/pica de gallo, cilantro, sour cream, and cheese.  I opted to add avocado for w2,000 and not have the onions and jalapenos because I'm a spice wuss.   
My burrito cost w6,500 + the avocado made it w8,500.  I also recommend the Horchata which is a bit pricey at w4,000 but surely delicious with just the right amount of cinnamon.     



No comments:

Post a Comment